Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weekend Review wk#7 (5/28/2011)

Pretty simple week huh?? Here's my review and recommendations on these dishes:

Pizza Calzone Bake: yum, yum!! Simple and quick, the only complaint I have is the bottom of the "roll" got soggy from the sauce. The next time I make this I will divide the mozz cheese, using sliced mozz I will lay the cheese then do sauce to keep the dough from getting so soggy and allow it to "fluff up" like the top does!!


French Toast Casserole: Ugh, NOT A FAN!! It definitely has potential though. I didn't like how the bread was soggy on the bottom and the egg was watery! Next time I think I will soak the bread in the egg before putting in the dish, sprinkling the cinn/sugar mixture through out as put it together. I don't think I'll let it sit so long either. Definitely worth another shot though!!



Peanut Butter Cup: WOW!! This is so easy and oh so good!! I used Smuckers All Natural PB, so it was a little on the runny side for my liking but was still very good! Super easy and stores well!! This will be a staple/ go to dessert for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment